Thursday, May 31, 2007

Ground Control to Major Linds



What the fuck, lindsay?

you don't know how a phone works anymore?

i think once you even texted during SEX. and now you can't figure out how to manage your effing sidekick? does sobriety mean that you've lost your magical messaging power? you could at least CALL.

that sweaty douchebag was right. you are a firecrotch.

you know what? rehab is for LOSERS. and i know. i've been to rehab before. (not the real one, like betty ford or something. but that fake one that mel told me to go to.)

stay in rehab, loser. what do i care? i have my tequila to keep me warm.

btw, what happened to that bjork mix CD i made for you? i want it BACK.

1 comment:

Rick Rockhill said...

tequila...now that's one cool cat. Perhaps Rehab Cat should seek some advice from Dr Sidney Wang, my betta fish who is an oracle and communicates through me on my blog. Rehab Cat can seek some wisdom 24/7 from the new "Ask Dr Wang" service on the left side nav...hope it helps ;-)