Monday, June 4, 2007

long-azz weekend adventures



i am so tired today.

i was so upset about the whole lindsay thing (btw, she is SUCH a bitch), that i was all prepared to hole myself up in my place and drink a lot of rum and play hemingway with my favorite shotgun.

then my friend charlie sheen stopped by. and that guy knows a thing or two about breakups.

so charlie really wanted to show me that there are other fish in the sea. (and by "other fish in the sea," he meant a hooker named delite and her twin sister sable. but i think they had crabs.)

we spent the weekend at my place drinking courvoisier and playing vaseline twister.

the girls wanted more money when charlie wanted to slap them around and call them denise, and he got all gangsta and started shouting about "i don't need you hos! i can get my own women! and without paying for them!"

he wanted to prove it by picking up some hot sorority chicks at the ucla bars -- so went went out for a while, but he failed miserably.

we ended up at his house. alone. playing wii.

whee.

i don't think i've slept in two days, and my head hurts so bad! like, migraine-style. what day is it?

No comments: