Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Get High With a Little Help From ...

it's been the weirdest week. i feel kind of dizzy and dazed.

here's my friend, plonk.



he's kind of a crazy cat who lives in westwood. he's always on bad crank but he makes some crazy good organic beer in his bathroom, so i keep him around sometimes. especially when i want to keep it real. plonk is a guy who keeps my head on straight.

last nite plonk and i went to an art show with milla jovovich. it was just crap made out of broken plates. then the two of them went back to her place together, and i felt more alone than ever before.

they bonded over some broken plate art? give me a break!

then i came home and ate some avocado. it makes my thighs look like hell, but who cares. i haven't exercised in a month and i've been drinking too much and my sleep is all shot to hell unless i pass out and so what? none of it matters.

No comments: